We are looking to hire a dynamic and experienced electrical engineer for a newly ventured business segment in the Middle East with Minimum 3+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Testing and commissioning of transmission substations (132kV, 220kV & 400kV)
- Technical supervision, Site Coordination and Design of electrical projects.
- Knowledge of GIS Systems
- Understanding and regular follow-up for customer’s Power Requirement needs .
- Conduct the site surveys of existing arrangements.
- Analyze the electrical systems, designs and components; prepare the drawings and load schedules.
- Liaise with local utility organization in view of the customer requirements.
- Co-ordinate with Project Manager for evaluation of the project cost.
- Execution of the Projects as per the latest local utility standards.
- Attend the client / customer meetings.
- Order the material requirements & check the availability for the same at site prior to every work start.
- Supervise site technicians and ensure adherence to schedule.
- Report to Project Manager on daily basis.
- Experience in Installation, Testing and commissioning of Transmission substations (132kV, 220kV & 400kV)
- Familiar with the testing and commissioning of Power Transformers, Gas Insulated Switchgears, LVAC etc.
- Awareness of latest Condition Monitoring technologies used in Transmission substations
- Proven Engineering experience. Preferably worked in the electrical contracting company or power transmission and distribution related businesses
- Knowledge of the latest international standards and specifications of local utilities
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- UAE Driving License is an added advantage.